MP 124Alternative Names: MP-124
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2015 MP 124 is still in phase I trials for Stroke in USA
- 31 Jul 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Stroke in Canada (IV)
- 14 Oct 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Stroke in Canada (unspecified route)