MP 136Alternative Names: MP-136
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 May 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Lipid metabolism disorders in European Union (unspecified route)
- 14 Oct 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in European Union (unspecified route)