TAC 201Alternative Names: TAC-201
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Meiji Dairies Corporation
- Developer Taiho Pharmaceutical
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2015 Discontinued - Phase-II for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Japan (SC)