Research programme: lactosylceramide synthase inhibitors - Amalyte PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AM1101
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amalyte Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action UDP galactose-glucosylceramide galactosyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Polycystic kidney disease; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Vascular-restenosis in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Polycystic-kidney-disease in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in USA