At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Analgesics; Oxazoles
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 27 May 2016 Chemical information added
- 15 Jul 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)