Research programme: alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor modulators - Janssen PharmaceuticaAlternative Names: JNJ-1930942
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Mechanism of Action Alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in Belgium
- 21 Oct 2009 Preclinical trials in Cognition disorders in Belgium (unspecified route)