LAS 41007Alternative Names: LAS41007
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Actinic keratosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Phase-III for Actinic keratosis in Germany (Topical)
- 23 Jul 2012 Almirall completes a phase III trial in Actinic keratosis in Germany (NCT01265602)
- 30 Nov 2010 Phase-III clinical trials in Actinic keratosis in Germany (Topical)