Research programme: Staphylococcus aureus vaccine and antibody therapeutics - Absynth
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Absynth Biologics
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Staphylococcal-infections(Prevention) in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Staphylococcal-infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 03 Sep 2010 Absynth Biologics entered into a licensing and collaboration agreement with MorphoSys for a Staphylococcus aureus vaccine and Antibody therapeutics programme