Research programme: antibacterials - MorphoSys/Daiichi Sankyo
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company; MorphoSys
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Nosocomial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Nosocomial-infections in Japan
- 27 Oct 2009 Early research in Nosocomial infections in Japan (unspecified route)