Research programme: viral respiratory disorder therapies - Calmune CorporationAlternative Names: CAL 201; CAl-201; CAL-202; CAL-203
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Calmune Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Respiratory-tract-infections in USA
- 30 Oct 2009 Early research in Respiratory tract infections in USA (unspecified route)