Research programme: demyelinating disorders therapeutics - Pharnext SASAlternative Names: PXT 00002
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pharnext
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease; Demyelinating disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Charcot-Marie-Tooth-disease in France (PO, Liquid)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Demyelinating disorders in France
- 04 Dec 2010 French Agency for Healthcare Product Safety (AFSSAPS) approves phase II trial of PXT 3003 in Charcot-Marie Tooth disease in France