HMPL 011Alternative Names: HMPL-011
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hutchison MediPharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 10 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Autoimmune-disorders(In volunteers) in Australia (PO)
- 11 Nov 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Rheumatoid arthritis presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP-2010)
- 28 Oct 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in healthy volunteers in Australia (PO)