Peripheral blood mononuclear cell therapy - Beike BiotechAlternative Names: PBSC
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Beike Biotechnology
- Class Cell therapies; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic foot
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2009 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Diabetic foot in India (IM)