Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell therapy - Beike BiotechAlternative Names: BM-MSC
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beike Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Spinal-cord-injuries in China (IM, Injection)
- 31 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in China (IM)