Bone marrow mononuclear cell therapy - Beike BiotechAlternative Names: BM-MNC
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beike Biotechnology
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic foot
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-foot in China (IM, Injection)
- 31 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Diabetic foot in China (IM)