Research programme: neutrophil elastase inhibitors - KyorinAlternative Names: KRP-109
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute lung injury
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Acute-lung-injury in Japan
- 03 Nov 2009 Preclinical trials in Acute lung injury in Japan (unspecified route)