STX 107Alternative Names: STX-107
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Developer Seaside Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Fragile X syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 2012 Suspended - Phase-II for Fragile X syndrome in USA (PO)
- 31 May 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Fragile X syndrome in USA (PO)
- 03 Nov 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Fragile X syndrome in USA (PO)