Research programme: anti-interleukin monoclonal antibodies - MedImmuneAlternative Names: Anti-IL-17 MAb - MedImmune; Anti-IL-18 MAb - MedImmune; Anti-IL-1R MAb - MedImmune; CAT-2200; MEDI-571
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists; Interleukin 18 inhibitors; Interleukin-17 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cardiovascular disorders; Gastrointestinal disorders; Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2011 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis is ongoing in United Kingdom
- 07 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Parenteral)