Research programme: CNS disorders therapeutics - NeuroTherapeutics PharmaAlternative Names: NTP-2014
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NeuroTherapeutics Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Symporter inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Epilepsy in USA
- 12 Nov 2009 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)