Research programme: neurological and psychiatric disorder therapeutics - Envoy Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Envoy Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders; Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Psychiatric-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurological-disorders in USA
- 06 Nov 2012 Envoy Therapeutics has been acquired by Takeda