Insulin oral - Puredel
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Puredel
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2009 Puredel intends to out-licence Ossulin™ after proof of principle studies (http://www.cmdpharmaltd.com/ossulin.asp)
- 13 Nov 2009 Clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (PO)