Research programme: anti-claudin 1 monoclonal antibodies - GENOVAC/INSERMAlternative Names: AntiHepaC
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GENOVAC; INSERM
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Claudin 1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in Germany (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in France (Parenteral)
- 18 Apr 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Hepatitis C presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL-2010)