Research programme: glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor positive allosteric modulators - Domain TherapeuticsAlternative Names: GLP-1R PAMs
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Domain Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in France
- 20 Nov 2009 Domain Therapeutics' programme of glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor positive allosteric modulators is available for partnering (http://www.domaintherapeutics.com)