Research programme: flibanserin - Monitoring Force
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MONITORING FORCE GmbH
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Benzimidazoles; Ketones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists; Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug-induced dyskinesia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Drug-induced-dyskinesia in Germany (PO)
- 16 Nov 2009 Preclinical trials in Drug-induced dyskinesia in Germany (PO)