Research programme: protozoal infection therapeutics - Drugs for Neglected Diseases/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Protozoan infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Protozoal-infections in South Korea
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Protozoal-infections in Australia
- 19 Nov 2009 Early research in Protozoal infections in South Korea (unspecified route)