MMR vaccine - Hard to Treat DiseasesAlternative Names: Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine - Hard to Treat Diseases
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Hard To Treat Diseases
- Class Measles vaccines; Rubella vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Measles; Mumps; Rubella
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2015 MMR vaccine is still in prereregistration for measles, mumps and rubella in China