LEO 27847Alternative Names: LEO27847
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Kidney disorders; Secondary hyperparathyroidism
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Secondary hyperparathyroidism in Germany and Poland (PO)
- 05 Apr 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Kidney disorders (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO, liquid and tablet)
- 05 Apr 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Kidney disorders (In volunteers) in Canada (PO, liquid)