Research programme: co-morbid hypertension and type 2 diabetes therapy - MicroDose TherapeutxAlternative Names: MetPril
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MicroDose Therapeutx
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypertension in USA (PO, Capsule)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA (PO, Capsule)
- 08 Jul 2013 MicroDose Therapeutx has been acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries