Research programme: high molecular weight polyethylene glycols - MidwayAlternative Names: MDY-1001; PEG 15-20 - Midway
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Midway Pharmaceuticals
- Class Polyethylene glycols; Polymers
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Radioprotection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Radioprotection in USA (PO)
- 04 Dec 2009 Preclinical trials in Radiation injuries (Prevention)/Radioprotection in USA (PO)