Research programme: antibody-drug conjugates - ImmunoGenAlternative Names: Anti-ADAM9 antibody-drug conjugates; anti-CD123 ADC - Immunogen; Anti-CD33-3m; Anti-CD56-3m; Anti-cMet antibody-drug conjugate; Anti-cMet-DGN549; Anti-EGFR-3m; Anti-FRα-3m; CD19-targeting antibody-drug conjugate; huB4-DGN462; IGN P1; IGNs-ADCs; M-DGN549; M9346A NL DM
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator ImmunoGen
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ADAM9 protein modulators; Alkylating agents; CD19 antigen inhibitors; CD33 antigen inhibitors; CD56 antigen inhibitors; DNA cross linking agents; Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists; Folate receptor 1 antagonists; Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 2016 Preclinical data of M DGN 549 presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics(EORTC-NCI-AACR-2016)
- 14 Apr 2016 Pharmacodynamics, adverse events and pharmacokinetics data from a preclinical trial in Solid tumours presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2016)