Research programme: checkpoint kinase 2 inhibitors - ProvidAlternative Names: NSC-1095555; NSC-744039; PV-1019
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Provid Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Checkpoint kinase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 15 Nov 2009 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Nov 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from in vitro studies in Solid tumours presented at the 21st AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2009)