Research programme: temozolomide analogues - Merck & Co./PharminoxAlternative Names: DC-010-116
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co; Pharminox
- Class Imidazoles; Small molecules; Triazines
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Glioblastoma in United Kingdom (PO)