Research programme: protein kinase inhibitors - 4SC/KINAXO/Erlangen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator 4SC; KINAXO Biotechnologies
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpesvirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Herpesvirus-infections in Germany
- 19 Apr 2011 KINAXO Biotechnologies has been acquired by Evotec AG
- 10 Dec 2009 Early research in Herpesvirus infections in Germany (unspecified route)