LY 900009Alternative Names: LY900009
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid precursor protein secretase inhibitors; Angiogenesis inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants; Notch signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Oct 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 31 Aug 2012 Eli Lilly completes a phase I trial in Cancer in USA (NCT01158404)
- 20 Jul 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)