MK 8266Alternative Names: MK-8266
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Essential hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Essential-hypertension(In the elderly) in Belgium (PO, Capsule)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Essential-hypertension in Belgium (PO, Capsule)
- 25 Mar 2011 Merck completes a phase I trial in Essential hypertension (in the elderly) in Belgium (NCT01263314)