Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Kainic acid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-II for Neuropathic pain in Puerto Rico, Mexico and USA (PO)
- 08 Sep 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-II for Musculoskeletal pain in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2010 Eli Lilly completes phase II trials in Neuropathic pain and Musculoskeletal pain