Research programme: JAK1 and JAK2 inhibitors - Incyte CorporationAlternative Names: INCB 16562; INCB 19408; INCB016562
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Azepines
- Mechanism of Action Janus kinase inhibitors; Janus kinase-2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cachexia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Essential-thrombocythaemia in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Myelofibrosis in USA (PO)
- 19 Aug 2012 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Essential thrombocythaemia and Myelofibrosis presented at the 244th American Chemical Society National Meeting (ACS-2012)