T 2007Alternative Names: T2007
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Taro Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Barbiturates
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists; GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Epilepsy in Canada (PO)
- 22 Sep 2010 Taro Pharmaceutical Industries has been acquired by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- 19 Dec 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Epilepsy in Canada (PO)