Research programme: CNS/pain antibody therapeutics - Adimab/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Adimab; Pfizer
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2011 Early research is ongoing in USA
- 18 Dec 2009 Early research in Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)