Research programme: cancer DNA vaccine - Mologen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mologen
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Bcr-abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Acute-lymphoblastic-leukaemia in Germany (Parenteral)
- 08 Dec 2009 Preclinical trials in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in Germany (Parenteral)