Research programme: anti-cancer and anti-infective therapeutics - Evolva Holdings SA
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Originator Evolva Holding SA; Roche
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2012 Early research is ongoing in Switzerland
- 29 Aug 2012 Evolva Holdings SA has gained rights to the small-molecule anti-cancer and anti-infective therapeutics generated by its research collaboration with Roche
- 30 Jun 2012 The active part of the research collaboration between Evolva Holdings SA and Roche concerning small-molecule anti-cancer and anti-infective therapeutics ended in the first half of 2012