Research programme: recombinant protein therapeutics - Halozyme Therapeutics/BioAtla
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2013
At a glance
- Originator BioAtla; Halozyme Therapeutics
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2010 Early research in Skin disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2010 Early research in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2010 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)