Research programme: respiratory tract disorder therapeutics - Sunovion Respiratory DevelopmentAlternative Names: EP-102; EP-103; LAMA/ICS; LAMA/LABA
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Elevation Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Sunovion Respiratory Development
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor agonists; Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in USA (Inhalation)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 05 Sep 2012 Elevation Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Sunovion Pharmaceuticals