Research programme: protein modulators - Merck and Co./Envoy
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Envoy Therapeutics; Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Obesity in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 06 Nov 2012 Envoy Therapeutics has been acquired by Takeda