COL 177Alternative Names: COL-177
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Onset Therapeutics
- Developer Onset Dermatologics
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiacnes
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2010 Clinical trials in Acne vulgaris in USA (Topical)