Research programme: short-chain fatty acid derivatives - HemaQuestAlternative Names: HQK-1002; HQK-1002S
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator HemaQuest Pharmaceuticals
- Class Fatty acids
- Mechanism of Action Haematopoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neutropenia(Chemotherapy-induced) in USA (PO)
- 03 Feb 2010 Preclinical trials in Neutropenia in USA (PO)