FX 003Alternative Names: FX003
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Flexion Therapeutics
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Ulcerative-colitis in USA
- 05 Feb 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Ulcerative colitis in USA (unspecified route)