CP 601927Alternative Names: CP-601,927
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Major depressive disorder in USA (PO)
- 01 Jun 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Major depressive disorder in USA (PO)
- 27 Jan 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in USA (PO)