RG 7273Alternative Names: RG7273
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action ATP binding cassette transporter 1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dyslipidaemias
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Dyslipidaemias (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 2011 RG 7273 is still in phase I trials for Dyslipidaemia
- 03 Feb 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Dyslipidaemias (unspecified route)