JNJ 38431055Alternative Names: JNJ38431055
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA (PO, Suspension)
- 25 Feb 2010 Johnson & Johnson completes a phase I trial in Diabetes in USA